Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chapter 12, Question 1

This is a time of personal beginnings, when you find yourself shot into the limelight and all eyes turn toward you to see what you're going to do next. This may be somewhat startling, as it's rather different than what last month brought, and you will need to step up and display your self-confidence in a way that wasn't called on before. In a volatile situation you will need to have your wits about you as you will have a particularly high profile. The trick is to handle it with grace and not let it go to your head, as this too shall pass and you'll want to look back on a performance that maximized the opportunities dropped into your lap.


In today's horoscope for a zodiac sign Cancer it's pretty much telling me that I am going to be in the spotlight and that all eyes will be on me for a solid amount of time. The horoscope is telling me that I need to handle this attention in a humble manner and not let it get to my head. However, if I let all of this constant attention get to my head and get too self confident or cocky, I'll let the opportunities that fall into my lap slip away. The prediction in my opinion has its correct and incorrect portions. It's right in a sense saying to stay self-confident when I get attention and not let myself fall under pressure, but I don't agree with the fact that it said I will be found in the limelight now. I don't feel like any eyes will be on me anytime in the near future and I think that I'll continue living a normal life. The prediction is definitely falsifiable because I can tell whether I'm getting a lot of attention or not and I can manipulate the outcome of the prediction by becoming more social or antisocial. For example, if I were to just stay on routine, nobody will think any different of me. However, if I become more social or antisocial, then people will begin to notice and then all the eyes will be turned on me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you point out how you can change the outcome of a reading by just living life and a same daily routine. It seems plausible as well because even if you were to do that and it said one day that you would live your life just like that, not everyone would do the exact same thing as you. So for a fact that not everyone in this world will perform the same way so that is falsifiable like you mentioned, unless by some weird turn of events everyone did conform which will never be known and almost 100 percent impossible.

    ReplyDelete